Silent City | by Jeff Friesen
Jeff Friesen’s inspiration for this breathtaking series came from two books: The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón, set in mid-century Barcelona, enshrouded in a dark and mysterious gothic atmosphere, and the second: Urville by Gilles Trehin, named after a fictional mega city built from the author’s imagination over a span of more than twenty years.
Based on his readings and his experimentation, Jeff began building his own world using photographs he had taken in his travels, some of them collaged to create this stunning photoset. While Silent City is partially a work of fiction, Jeff strives to maintain the realism of the city he has brought to life.
10 Notes/ Hide
- dulceysalado reblogged this from lip-lock
- orbayu likes this
- strange-illogical-love reblogged this from e-n-t-e-r-t-a-i-n-the-vain
- samanthaisabelle likes this
- e-n-t-e-r-t-a-i-n-the-vain reblogged this from markrollins
- markrollins reblogged this from lip-lock
- markrollins likes this
- imidnightsea reblogged this from lip-lock
- lip-lock posted this