Silent City | by Jeff Friesen
Jeff Friesen’s inspiration for this breathtaking series came from two books: The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón, set in mid-century Barcelona, enshrouded in a dark and mysterious gothic atmosphere, and the second: Urville by Gilles Trehin, named after a fictional mega city built from the author’s imagination over a span of more than twenty years.
Based on his readings and his experimentation, Jeff began building his own world using photographs he had taken in his travels, some of them collaged to create this stunning photoset. While Silent City is partially a work of fiction, Jeff strives to maintain the realism of the city he has brought to life.
8 Notes/ Hide
- zestybillclinton reblogged this from thornsandwolves
- strange-illogical-love reblogged this from lilysdream
- samanthaisabelle likes this
- lilysdream reblogged this from thornsandwolves
- thornsandwolves reblogged this from lip-lock
- thornsandwolves likes this
- imidnightsea reblogged this from lip-lock
- lip-lock posted this